[6 days ago]
Highly focused on sales generation of merchandise/services within the Service Centre and Copy Centre while demonstrating a high degree of customer awareness and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction with an accurate, expedient return/exchange/purchase process. Responsible for knowing and understanding the operations of the Copy Centre. Demonstrates a high degree of customer awareness while accurately and expediently processing customers at the checkout. Responsible for processing all general purchases with a focus on generating add-on sales.
- Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing purchases and customer orders.
- Takes opportunities for add-on sales to customer.
- Assists in the resolution of customer complaints, returns and exchanges.
- Responds to and directs where necessary, customer inquiries related to copy and technology services.
- Answers telephones and qualifies and directs customers as required.
- Responsible to take and make copy orders accurately.
- Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register.
- Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products.
- Accepts proper forms of prescribed tender.
- Properly secures company funds and physical inventory at all cash stations.
- Ensures accuracy of customer orders by spot checking throughout processing.
- Completes and balances all daily cash register paperwork and obtains verification.
- Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly.
- Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as assigned.
- Monitors stock levels of front end paper, supplies, register rolls, shopping bags, etc.
- Accountable for signing in/out and logging in/out of own till when required.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures relevant to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all workstations, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Associate is expected to maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently while working in both the Service Desk and Copy Centre areas to effectively serve our customers.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
- Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
- Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
- You are required to stand in a stationary position for periods of time generally not exceeding two consecutive hours. This would occur while working a cash register.
- You will be exposed to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copy equipment.
- Please note that candidates who wish
[6 days ago]
Toronto Honda/Kia is a local group of family-owned automotive dealerships serving the Toronto area. We have a strong history in our community and supporting our community is a goal we strive for. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that moves the community forward, then apply here!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Close to subway line
- High traffic store
- Paid on performance
- Family owned
- New facility
- Latest technology and software
- Moving customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility
- Maintaining an orderly service parking area, lot and vehicle display, car preparation, shop and showroom appearance
- Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle
- Clean interior and exterior windows
- Vacuum and scrub interior of vehicle
- Apply dressing on tires and tire wells
- Utilize special purpose cleaners to ensure lasting cleanliness of vehicles
- Retrieving customer vehicles from the parking lot when their bill is paid
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
- Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Customer Service experience is preferred
Toronto Kia -
The City of Toronto's Fleet Services Division (FSD) provides a full range of fleet management services for City Divisions and Agencies. We direct the management of the City’s fleet including the acquisition, maintenance and disposal of assets; along with the City’s industry leading Green Fleet Plan and fuel management infrastructure. The City of Toronto has the largest municipal fleet in Canada and one of the most complex Fleets in North America.
This position reports to the Manager, Fleet Contracts in the Fleet Services Division and is a member of the management team. The role is responsible for providing objective diagnostic and strategic perspectives to the management team to improve the business relationships and programs of Fleet Services. It is also responsible for identifying and implementing new business relationships within the corporation and with other private and public sector partners for the betterment of the Division's programs and objectives.
The Business Development & Improvement Analyst will develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Corporate requirements and goals, and improve business objectives, as well as monitor the Division's progress of goals and objectives, while developing strategies in cooperation with staff and management to ensure the Division meets its targets. This position develops and implements initiatives and projects as identified and required by the Fleet Services Business Plan. It is responsible for hiring and the day to day management of temporary and permanent project staff as needs arise. Lastly, this position represents Fleet Services on task forces, initiatives development teams and other Corporate level coordinating bodies.
- Develops Divisional policies and procedures ensuring they comply with corporate policies, consults with key stakeholders to ensure policies meet Corporate and client needs.
- Responsible for training and communicating to staff, new policies and procedures and for monitoring the effectiveness of new policies and where needed, making revisions.
- Monitors programs and projects, collects data to prepare progress and final reports to meet requirements of grant and/or loan awards.
- Supports and prepares the Divisional business plan and monitors its implementation to identify issues and recommend actions as needed to support its successful implementation.
- Negotiates and develops service level agreements with clients, monitors their implementation, working with staff and clients to resolve issues as they arise.
- Identifies opportunities for recognition and advancement of the City's efforts to reduce emissions and conserve fuel, and prepares presentations, articles, background papers, and/or award applications to achieve same.
- Monitors standing committee and Council agendas to identify arising issues ensuring that effected staff are informed and adequate actions are taken if needed to ensure compliance with Council directions.
- Represents the Division and the Director on various committees as required including environmental initiatives committees, policy groups, customer advisory groups, and others.
- Provides input into corporate policy development as needed.
- Identifies Divisional key performance measures, develops methodologies to measure and monitor Divisional goals and objectives, and reports on same.
- Identifies performance problems and works with staff to effect changes. Works with staff to develop awareness and enhance commitment to Divisional goals and performance commitments.
- Assists with the development of a continuous improvement program for the Division, working with staff to ensure their participation and support.
- Develops tools to monitor client satisfaction, identifying concerns and working with staff to address them.
- Conducts modelling and environmental impact analysis of potential fuel and emissions reductions strategies to support decision making.
- Develops project terms of reference, project objectives, budget and resource requirements, methodologies and implementation strategies, monitors outcomes.
- Supervises work of consultants and various project staff as needed.
- Responsible for the design, analysis and reporting of a variety of quantitative and qualitative research initiatives including surveys, economy and efficiency studies, and environmental impact studies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining electronic databases and spreadsheets to support research projects and performance tracking.
- Prepares comprehensive reports and briefing documents, prepares and presents visual presentations and speaking notes for presentation to management, standing committees and Council, other levels of government, the business sector, and other organizations.
- Works with internal Corporate Communications to develop and implement strategies to ensure communication of Fleet policies, procedures, initiatives and performance.
- Considerable project management skills with experience in scoping, contracting, and the ability to define and track deliverables, deadlines, accountabilities, budget and resources.
- Considerable knowledge of fleet management functions, data analysis methodologies and related database software applications.
- Extensive experience applying quantitative and qualitative analytical methods to issues and research problems, and to operationalize research questions and issues. Significant experience in working effectively at all levels of the organization to achieve divisional objectives and engender the trust and confidence of key constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Experience and ability to work in a team environment and motivate staff and other partners in achieving the city's and divisional goals.
- Sound judgement and proven ability to exercise discretion and handle matters of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Thorough understanding of the municipal environment: administrative, organizational and political.
- Highly developed oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, as well as with business interests and other stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to set priorities and manage short turnaround times.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion:
The City of Toronto is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and members of the public feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the public and the communities in which we live and serve.
If you are an individual who requires accommodation
[7 days ago]
[7 days ago]
Cozymeal is an online marketplace revolutionizing culinary experiences. We connect guests with food tour guides and chefs and make it easy for them to find and book food tours, cooking classes, team building activities and more. We are used by consumers and some of the world's top companies, and our marketplace has been featured in leading publications such as the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and Thrillist.
Join Cozymeal as a food tour guide to offer food tours to the public!
Enjoy the following perks:
- Significantly enhance your earnings
- Determine your own schedule
- Reach new audiences
- Create your own tours
[7 days ago]
We are looking for a housekeeper to come help us weekly once on Friday morning.
The tasks include
-- vacuum and mopping the floors of all rooms
-- cleaning kitchen (sink, range hood etc.)
-- cleaning bathrooms
-- folding clothes
-- cutting vegetables
-- replace bed sheets
All supplies are provided.
We are very close to the Main st. TTC subway station
The only time that works for us are Friday mornings
[8 days ago]
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As a Supervisor (part-time), your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers. Act as a brand ambassador through strong product knowledge.
Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise
Completing store opening and/or closing procedures
Preparing courier for head office when required
Communicating store information to the District Manager or other functions when required
Assisting in merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Executing store housekeeping duties.
Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
Acting as a Team Leader through your ability to:
Drive sales through leadership on the sales floor
Assist with sales associate training and development
Oversee the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, including daily break and meal period schedule
Participate in creating an environment that is positive, fun, outwardly friendly and engaging for all employees
Lead by example, demonstrate the Carter’s Company Values and ensure the compliance of all company and store policies and procedures
Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Retail key-holder, team leader or supervisor experience is an asset
High energy, enthusiastic team leader
A history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
Working knowledge of computers
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
Capacity to stand for long periods
Apply now to join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization !
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates
[8 days ago]
Catering Shipping & Logistics Manager
Seventh Heaven Event Catering is one of Toronto's top Catering and Event Planning companies, specializing in both private and corporate catered events.
Seventh Heaven Event Catering is seeking a driven individual with leadership skills and a positive attitude who can grow with the company.
In this role you will be coordinating deliveries, assigning delivery routes and delivery set up and tear down teams along with assisting onsite to ensure efficient setup and breakdown of equipment in various venues in the GTA.
The candidate must have experience as a driver within the city of Toronto, be friendly and have customer service experience. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to lead, prioritize and problem solve.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong focus delivering on client and service objectives.
In this role you will be required to:
Lead by example
Coordinate and lead a small delivery team for daily deliveries, event deliveries and on-site event set up and teardowns
Coordinate with the kitchens and sales departments to ensure timely deliveries and communicate any issues
Ability to read work orders and pack vehicles accordingly
Have a strong knowledge of the downtown core
Have and maintain a clean driving record/abstract
Understand and practice good customer relations
Have the flexibility to work days, evenings and weekend as required
Stamina and physical strength are necessary to perform work duties
Maintain our warehouse and shipping department
Must be reliable in relation to commitment and attendance
Detailed reports for fleet, equipment, maintenance and drivers logs
Must have your own transportation to get you to and from work.
Seventh Heaven Event Catering is a trend-setting, ever-expanding business with an enviable culture. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a great team while working in a fast-paced environment.
Hourly Wage with overtime pay
Employee meal program
Employee Health & Benefits Plan
Seventh Heaven Event Catering -
[8 days ago]
We are passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that represent a taste of place.
To serve beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in total guest satisfaction. To prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the facility.
- Understand that our guest is our #1 priority.
- Greet guests in a timely, courteous, and friendly manner. Use standard ingredient recipes and practice portion control to mix, garnish, and present drinks.
- Input orders into register at the point of sale and create a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receive cash from guests, make any change needed, verify validity of charges, record charges, and ensure vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all monies.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar at all times. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, all paper products, and condiments.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests at all times.
- Contacting management and security personnel regarding disorderly guests.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year practical bartending experience required, including certification by state, federal, or local required training program. Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of alcoholic beverages.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written English language is essential. Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand weights and measurements.
- Food handlers and alcoholic beverage servers permit as required by law.
- Brand certification as required.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check and order & close out a check.
- Ability to work and stand in confined spaces for long periods of time.
SSP Canada complies with the requirements of the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 with respect to accommodating employees with disabilities in the workplace. If you require accommodation due to a disability, please speak with our Human Resources Department.
SSP America -
[8 days ago]
Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. The brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories leader based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates over 100 retail stores across North America, Europe and Mainland China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
We are currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our Bloor Street Location in Toronto
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-3 years of retail experience required, selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred
- Current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Tapestry Inc -
[8 days ago]
Toronto Honda is a local group of family-owned automotive dealerships serving the Toronto area. We are one of Toronto's largest VOLUME IMPORT dealer now is hiring New and Used car sales person. We’re positive, enthusiastic, career-focused pros – and we are on the looking for like-minded people who want to ‘jump start’ their careers.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great pay plan, Car package, High Target Bonuses & Benefits
- Support training offered by Canada's #1 Sales Trainer Monthly
- High traffic store
- Latest technology and software
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, Use your social media to Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sale
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referral
- Prior automotive sales experience is not a must
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
Toronto Honda -