COME ON BOARD AND JOIN US!
We are currently looking for 5 Part-time, Seasonal Passenger Car Cleaners for our Toronto Maintenance Center (TMC), Etobicoke and/or at Union Station, Toronto.
As a Passenger Car Cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of passenger railway cars, vacuuming and washing carpets, wiping tables and chairs, changing direction of seats, cleaning washrooms, washing windows (interior & exterior), filling reservoirs with potable drinking water and emptying waste water tanks.
5 seasonal Part Time position (24 hours per week, minimum). Starting date February 2020
from 18:00 to 02:00 on Tuesday-Friday and Saturday - must be avaolable to also work day shift if needed.
Evening bonus: $0.75 / H
You should possess experience in commercial cleaning or building maintenance.
Education/experience in mechanic is also a plus.
You must possess a High School Diploma
Be physically strong and capable of lifting weights of 23 kg
Possess a valid driver license.
If you feel that this position is for you and fits your skills, please manifest your interest by applying online on our Web site under the « careers » section at: http://www.viarail.ca/careers
[21 hours ago]
VIA Rail thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. VIA Rail is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates
- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience communicating and presenting to sr. leadership
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 1000? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology provider?
As a Named Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The candidate will also understand the AWS culture through the Leadership Principles and demonstrate he/she can be an active contributor to those principles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- Plus de 7 ans d'expérience en technologie et/ou en développement des affaires
- Plus de 5 ans d'expérience dans la ventes de solutions logicielles et/ou de solutions infonuagique pour la clientèle entreprise
- Baccalauréat ou expérience pertinente équivalente
- Expérience reconnues dans la communication et la présentation à des exécutifs
A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Track record of developing sustainable new business
Extensive customer network
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Job ID: 1618
Job Category: Parks & Natural Resources
Division & Section: Parks, Forestry & Recreation, Parks
Work Location: Rockcliffe Yard, 301 Rockcliffe BLVD
Job Type & Duration: Permanent, full-time
Hourly Rate: $34.79 - $38.11
Hours & Shift Information: Monday to Friday, 40 Hours per week
Affiliation: L79 Full-time
Selection Process: A Eligibility List will be established
Number of Positions Open: 1
Posting Period: 05-DEC-2019 to 03-JAN-2020
HR Contact: Domenic Sgambelluri 416-392-3644
Division Contact: Chris Clarke 416-394-2487
Under the direction of the Parks Construction Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for the supervision of staff, contractors and equipment, for parks improvement, snow removal, development / re-development projects, and annual maintenance and required repairs for such as play equipment, shells, park furnishings, sport field bleachers and baseball backstops etc.
- Reviews preliminary plans for parks development and re-development and provides comments to Park Designers regarding construction requirements and specifications.
- Prepares grading and landscaping plans, working drawings, construction standards, quantity take-offs and cost estimates.
- Performs surveying duties (run levels and bearings, record readings, convert to elevations), calculation of cross sections, field staking and marking.
- Liaises with Divisions and Sections involved in projects.
- Estimates the labour, material and equipment requirement for projects and prepares requisitions and purchase orders (RPGS) for materials and equipment.
- Schedules and co-ordinates deliveries and trade services.
- Arranges for stake-outs with utility companies.
- Monitors and records progress of projects and repair / maintenance assignments.
- Performs field inspections of jobsites, checks on site safety as it pertains to the O.H.S.A. and ensures work is done according to plans and specifications.
- Reports expenditures to the supervisor for recording purposes.
- Assists with the preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Consults with trades personnel, designers, etc. regarding problems in projects.
- Provides on-the-job training and instructions to staff.
- Assists with planning.
- Investigates and prepares reports and summaries on operational issues.
- Prepares written reports, timesheets, staff assessments, workers’ compensation forms and accident / injury forms, work orders and requisitions.
- Resolves day-to-day issues.
- Provides support to staff and monitors health and safety in the workplace including safety grams.
- Communicates with Division staff, City Divisions, outside agencies and general public verbally and in writing. Attends community meetings.
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and budgets as they apply to projects and related tasks.
- Drafts and administers contracts for service, including providing direction and monitoring (contract compliance, work progress, health and safety) of contractors.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
- Considerable experience in all aspects of landscape construction.
- Considerable experience with landscape construction practices (e.g., carpentry, masonry, hard surfaces, grading, horticulture).
- Considerable experience in reading and interpreting landscape and construction drawings and specifications.
- Considerable experience in the safe and efficient operation of all landscape construction related vehicles and equipment, (e.g., backhoe, Bobcat, dump truck, stone saw, transit / laser level, carpentry tools).
- Must possess and maintain a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” Driver’s Licence and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating permits and requirements, and the ability to obtain a Province of Ontario Class “D” Driver’s Licence with a “Z” Endorsement within six (6) months of placement.
- Must possess a diploma from a recognized institution in Landscape Architectural Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You must also have:
- Ability to work effectively with Colleagues and other city staff at all levels, contractors, and members of the public.
- Ability to use a work order system, prepare purchase orders (RPGS), and MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel and MS Access).
- Ability to direct staff and private contractors.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, Collective Agreements and other legislation related to this position.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare accurate and concise operation reports.
- Ability to prepare and monitor budgets.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, contractors, members of the public and elected officials.
- Physically able to perform the required duties of the position and to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as may be required.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The City is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace culture of inclusiveness that reflects the diverse residents that we serve.
The City of Toronto is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.
City of Toronto -