Seeking dynamic, outgoing, motivated individual(s) with experience and compassion to join our quality, enthusiastic and fun loving team in an effort to meet our growing demand, and new clinic expansion.
We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Data Entry Clerk
(Specific duties discussed at time of interview/ meeting)
We are dedicated to the development of a personalized plan of care, and provide evidence-based manual and functional treatments and education, while utilizing resources in a sound and effective manner.
We are seeking clinicians with integrity, great self-motivation, and provide excellent customer service through strong communication skills both with patients and all members of the medical team and community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Team oriented, but a self starter comfortable in a fast-paced but relax environment, has the ability to motivate and manage various caseloads and personalities driven to continuing learn and grow
- Seeks to build referral base through medical/ community marketing
- seeks positive outcomes
- Flexible to meet the needs of the center: i.e. work schedule, location, patient volume
- High level of professionalism and personal ethics
- Proven work ethic and dedication to patient care and recovery
- Demonstrate evidence based evaluation and treatment, sound knowledge and judgment
- Valid CO License
- Clinical experience in orthopedic/sports medicine (2-3 years)
- Knowledge and or experience in Aquatic Therapy
- Dry Needle Certified (preferred)
- Manual Therapy certification (preferred)
We are willing to mentor the right candidate to achieve specialty certification/ training, including new graduates.
Based upon experience, and job description but may include:
- Con-Ed benefit
- Retirement plan
- Incentive plan for those who demonstrate exceptional skill, motivation, productivity and relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.16 to $24.10 /hour