Who are we?
From our humble beginnings, we have grown to a group of 200 people spanning the globe from our headquarters in Canada to our offices in Dublin, Manila, and Seoul.
Specializing in investments, consulting and marketing, NSUS has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures, such as GGPoker, 2ACE, SlotsVenture, just to name a few.
These brands are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world. We are always on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people.
We are seeking an ambitious CRM Manager to join our team in Toronto, Ontario. Working closely with our team of Marketing Managers, you will manage and measure email campaigns in our key jurisdictions. You will be involved with key aspects of our customer lifecycle process, from activation to retention.
What you must be able to do:
- Create and implement a customer lifecycle email marketing strategy
- Design and write direct email marketing campaigns for various stages of that lifecycle
- Track and measure results of campaigns. -Improve campaign performance based on learnings
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Create internal communications to keep staff aware of upcoming promotions, events, and news
- Report effectively to senior management and other stakeholders while staying abreast of KPIs and wider company goals
- Maintain the GGPoker tone-of-voice and content style
What you must have:
- Impeccable English writing skills
- Experience in managing CRM platforms (SendGrid, etc...)
- Attention to details
- Experience in marketing copywriting
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Ability to work as part of a team with many interfaces
What we’d like you to have:
- A passion for online gaming, including poker (or at the very least be interested to learn about them) and knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Fluency in a second language (Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Korean...)
- At least 2-3 years experience with email marketing
Note that a visa/sponsorship will be considered depending on the applicants’ profile and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all. NSUS is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, NSUS will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during
the recruitment process.
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
Reference ID: TOR-CRM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- CRM: 2 years (Preferred)