With over 930 locations nation-wide, A&W is Canada’s second-largest and fastest-growing burger chain. Fully Canadian-owned, we’ve been proudly serving great-tasting burgers, hand-crafted onion rings, and frosted mugs of famous A&W Root Beer® since 1956.
We are the first and only national burger restaurant in Canada to serve beef raised without the use of hormones or steroids, and chicken and pork raised without the use of antibiotics. Our eggs are farmed from hens fed a vegetarian diet without animal by-products.
Position: Crew Member
We have part time positions for day shift (7AM to 3PM), evening (3PM to 11PM) and overnight (11PM to 7AM).
What we require from the incumbent:
· Motivation to learn a broad scope of restaurant operations.
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer service oriented.
· Ability to work in and contribute to the team success.
· Effective communication skills in English.
· Responsible, trustworthy and punctual.
· Individual who takes pride in maintaining a clean workplace and dining establishment, and maintains health and safety standards.
· Ability to lift up-to 40 LBS.
What we offer:
· Extensive online and in-house training.
· A friendly work environment.
· Opportunities for personal growth.
· Competitive pay.
Job Type: Part-time