Infinite Outsourcing Solutions is a top provider to excellent service in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly 15 years of combined experience in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and a client.
We are seeking an attentive, and highly energetic individual to join our IOS team as a General Laborer. This role requires an individual who is flexible enough to work as a contract employee with the added benefit of becoming a contract-to-hire employee under the employer's discretion and based on performance reviews. In addition, a candidate that is accommodating enough to travel by transit or a vehicle to various locations across the GTA is an asset to our team.
Location: Etobicoke South
Shift Times: Night shifts, which can be accommodated to student school schedules.
- General duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate. * Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns.
- Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.
Job Requirements and Skills Set
- Ability to distinguish between different types of fruits and vegetables
- Ability to work in cold environment
- Ability to follow basic verbal and written instructions in English
- Steel-capped boot (Safety Shoe) – ensures protection of feet from falling objects or compression
- Attention to detail
- Prior produce picking/warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
- Starting at $11.50/- to 12/- per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- High school or equivalent