STORE LOCATION: BAKECODE CHATIME COLOSSUS
Please provide your availability.
Bakecode Chatime is a collaboration between the world renowned bubble tea franchise Chatime and the modern Euro-Asian Bakery Bakecode. Chatime is recognized as one of the finest authentic Taiwanese bubble tea shops in the world and we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated & passionate people to join our team!
We are currently hiring full time and part time Tearistas to join our team at our exciting location in the heart of Woodbridge. Functions of this job entails cash handling at the POS, customer service, sales & daily routine cleanliness & maintenance, tea and drink preparation and various other duties required in a cafe.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Craft Tea beverages, prepare toppings, and package and warm up food for customers
- Make high quality lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Assist customers with getting Baked goods and answering questions cordially
- Operate the Point of Sales (POS) computer and safely handle cash
- Maintain bar inventory by replenishing stock when needed from storage
- Maintain safe and healthy work environments by following company standard operating procedures
- Maintain a consistently clean and well-maintained sales floor and stock room
- Adhere to the cleaning schedule to prolong the life of all equipment
- Previous experience working in food and beverage is an asset but not a requirement.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work variable hours including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and/or Statutory holidays
- Ability to work standing, occasionally lift up to 25kg and carry items as required
If this sounds like you, then