Up and coming fast casual healthy restaurant dominating a niche market searching for their first kitchen assistant!
If you’re an individual with an insatiable passion for restaurant hospitality and an innate desire to learn the “ins” and “outs” of an established fast causal restaurant, you’ll need to care more about doing just good work.
We’re looking for a kitchen assistant that has entrepreneurial spirit to help us achieve our vision to be the fastest growing fast casual chains in the world.
Eli’s Table was started in May 2018 and quickly became a popular neighbourhood institution with 190 reviews and 4.8 stars in less than 1.5 years. Essentially we’re a start-up investing heavily in people and growth that will last for decades. If you’re still interested — here are your challenges for year one (training will be provided):
Front and Back House:
1. Working to become a plating extraordinaire who constantly shoots edible masterpieces for our customers AKA connoisseur.
2. Ensure all dishware, cookware, and utensils are spick and span as a well-honed Japanese katana.
3. Take over and be the foremost expert on organizing our restaurant supplies, inventory, and machines that can be accessed in record breaking times.
4. Develop internal controls so our product and service offering is consistent as our killer chicken shawarma plate.
5. Cashing out customers with charm and grace of a Charlie Chaplin.
Be a master of using positive communication -- "I don't know" vs "Great question, let me find out for you!"
A goal-oriented and tenacious specialist that can "WOW" everyone (not only customers).
Being able to deliver first-in-class experiences (again not only for customers), while having the bottom-line in mind.
You give a new dimension to the meaning of "meticulous."
Attentive to every signal provided whether verbal or not.
You have a running knowledge of everything and anything to know about our products and services.
Your productivity is off-the-charts because you are masterful at managing time.
You hit home-runs, even when it's curveballs!
You'll take responsibility for others -- even when the fault lies on other individuals but yourself.
If the challenges above are what you're looking for-- then feel free