To support the Compounding function through the various processes. The daily activities within the department will include Equipment set-up, material handling, cleaning, and operation in accordance with GMP and Safety Procedures and Regulations.
1. Inspection of equipment prior to use, reporting discrepancies
2. Cleaning and sanitizing the equipment using proper cleaning agents and sanitizes under GMP guidelines and Department SOP’s
3. Assemble and disassemble equipment during sanitizing process.
4. Locating and accurately weighing raw materials.
5. Preparing bulk for storage and physically locating bulk to inventory
6. Assist compounders as required
7. Work within the Internal Responsibility System Guidelines
8. Comply with Health and Safety policies
9. Good Housekeeping practices defined by the Departmental Housekeeping Schedule
10. Conduct Cycle Count of Raw Materials as per Cycle Count Program
11. Supporting current and new initiatives assigned by Supervisor
1. Secondary school diploma
2. Previous work experience in a cosmetic or pharmaceutical environment
3. Mechanical aptitude
4. Good communication skills
5. Flexibility with shift rotation
Manufacturing - Supply Chain
2nd (Afternoon) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged