Job Description – Administrative Officer
Senlas Corporation is an industry leader in immigration, education, and investment consulting and is seeking an Administrative Officer with 3 years of experience.
Location: North York Centre, steps from the subway at Yonge and Sheppard
We are a dynamic office environment where careers can be developed. Join the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team!
· Management and oversight of administrative staff (monitoring scheduling, attendance, punctuality, etc.);
· Coordination of different department's work activities, assisting with staff management and the assignment of staff resources;
· Providing properly training for new employees.
· Greet visitors and accept payment representing condominium owner’s maintenance fees
· Receive, sort and date stamp incoming mail and distribute to appropriate staff for processing.
· Type a variety of forms, faxes, letters, memos, notices and correspondence as required.
· Organize and maintain office files and records.
· Monitor and maintain office equipment including service calls as required.
· Send and receive incoming faxes and distribute to appropriate staff.
· Photocopy documents for distribution.
· Monitor office supplies and stationery inventory and re-order as required.
· Human Resource specialist is an asset.
· Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or in a related discipline is preferred;
· Demonstrate supervisory experience within a fast paced, rapidly changing business environment;
· Knowledgeable of operational activities within a business unit, including billings, collections, scheduling;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Track record of leading by example, promoting positive employee relations and employee engagement;
· Exceptional customer service skills are required to effectively interact with staff, management, external customers;
· Strong customer service orientation;
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Work experience in computer science/information technologies/ financial management/ workload statistics/ multiple languages is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)