Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 500 stores in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. We're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you someone who can deliver excellent customer service? Do you have a desire to learn about the latest technology? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US.
uBreakiFix, where all your electronic mishaps are welcome! Whether you dropped your iPhone on the sidewalk, or watched your iPod take a bath, let one of our knowledgeable and dedicated technicians take a look at it. Don't fret if you’re not part of the Apple carrying population, we service a wide variety of electronic brands including: Samsung, Google, Blackberry, Motorola, HTC, and LG in addition to a wide variety of tablets and computers from Dell to HP, and everything in between. We are committed to providing our customers and their beloved electronics with the highest grade parts and service. We offer free diagnostics, and promise to keep you informed every step of the way during your electronic device’s road to recovery! We are also able to offer many of our repairs and services while you wait, so you can be on your way as soon as possible.
Here at uBreakiFix, we remain confident that we are the best at what we do because of our customer's continued support and loyalty in the community. Our trained technicians are able to fix your device, while maintaining manufacturer standard quality and functionality. Our customer's continued positive feedback and referrals have allowed uBreakiFix to become one of the world's leading electronic device repair companies, allowing us to continue to spread our commitment to excellence to communities all over the country!
Whether it's a shattered screen on your phone or tablet that won't charge, let your local uBreakifix take a look at it. We aim to exceed your expectations, and in doing so, are able to offer a 90-day warranty on all services and repairs- let us show you what we can do! Don't hesitate to visit one of our many repair locations today, where you will be sure to find the most affordable and reliable services in one stop!
Are you looking for a dynamic career path with a rapidly growing company? Since 2009, UBREAKIFIX has grown to over 500 stores across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and we’re currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you tech-savvy? Do you enjoy working with smartphones, tablets and/or computer hardware? Come join one of the largest and most reputable electronics repair companies.
Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. Soldering and console experience a plus, but not required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- technician: 1 year (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)