An engineering company operating in automotive, aerospace and food industries is looking for CNC Lathe Machine Operator. This is a full-time position, morning shift Mon-Fri. Job Requirements:
- Be familiar with programming (preferably FANUC control)
- Be able to read and interpret Drawings and Tolerances including GD&T
- Be able to make their own Set-Up, including Clamping and Indicating
- Be able to Machine the parts to the DWG and Tolerances, using appropriate Tools, Speed and Feed according to the Material.
- Be able to Measure the part using appropriate measuring tools