As a valuable member of the TFC Game Operations team, you will be responsible for the delivery of championship service to ensure every fan has a memorable experience. You will execute activities and promotions at all Toronto FC home matches at BMO field and various events as required including TFC II home matches at BMO Training Grounds. .
- Select contestants for on field / in-stand contests and promotions.
- Ensure contestants clearly understand and are prepared to participate in the promotion and/or activity.
- Explain contestant waivers and ensure proper completion.
- Set up, execute and tear down all pre-game, halftime and post-game promotions (signage, props, etc.).
- Organize and prepare all promotions according to the game script and ensure execution within the designated time frame.
- Organize groups of 11 children or larger.
- Communicate positively and professionally with all MLSE staff and fans.
- Other duties as required.
- Available to work a minimum of 19 Toronto FC home games and other events as necessary, and must be flexible to work weekday shifts as early as 2:00 pm, weekends and holidays, during the day and evenings.
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety while working in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Able to take direction and show initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
- Friendly, energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated, punctual, time-oriented, proactive, reliable and a team player.
- A winning attitude with a passion for the game of soccer.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) one of the world's premier sports and entertainment companies, owns the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Marlies (AHL), Raptors 905 (NBA D-League), TFC II (USL) and Raptors Uprising Gaming Club, the Toronto Raptors Esports franchise in the NBA 2K League. Its charitable arm, MLSE Foundation, focuses on funding initiatives to support youth through sport and recreational programs. In 2017 MLSE Foundation, with support of community and corporate partners, built MLSE LaunchPad, a 42,000-sq. ft. space dedicated to programming that support its four Pillars: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Ready For School and Ready For Work.
MLSE also owns and operates Scotiabank Arena, Canada’s premier sports & entertainment venue hosting more than 200 events each year, as well as two digital channels (Leafs Nation Network and NBA TV Canada), and has a partnership with Live Nation (the biggest concert promoter in the world). MLSE has also invested in and operates five of Toronto's sports facilities – Coca-Cola Coliseum, BMO Field, BMO Training Grounds at Downsview Park, home of Toronto FC's Academy and the First Team's practice facility, the Toronto Raptors’ training facility and the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, the practice facility for the Maple Leafs and Marlies.
MLSE’s common purpose is to unite and empower employees to deliver extraordinary moments to our fans and each other.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.