If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
We are looking for a customer service oriented receptionist to support our office at the front desk. This position will be a combination of patient interaction and paperwork administration.
We currently have an opening for a Dental Receptionist at our office located in Scarborough. This is a full/part-time position.
- Proving customer service while interacting with patients both over the phone and in person.
- Check in patients and complete patient registration.
- Schedule patient appointments within operational standards.
- Confirm patient appointments prior to the patient's appointments.
- Complete insurance verifications prior to patients’ visits to determine coverage and
benefit limits and link insurance in Abledent.
- Assist with check out process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are documented and match the signed routing slip that the Doctor has submitted.
- File patient charts on a daily basis.
- Keep front desk area clean and neat.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic administrative skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills with professional and courteous phone etiquette.
- Basic knowledge of insurance and dental terminology helpful.
- Working knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word required; knowledge
of Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience with dental software such as Abledent preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- dental receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)