WEEKENDS ONLY - SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY
As our SEAMSTRESS, you will assist with the production of formal custom wear for WOMEN and MEN.
- Experience: 2 years or more as a Professional Seamstress, Hand Stitching, Fabric Cutting, Single Needle Sewing Machine, Serger Sewing Machine, Blind Hemmer Sewing Machine.
- Area of Specialization: Seamstress, Suits, Jackets and Coats, Shirts and Blouses, Skirts and Dresses, Pants.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colours.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Judgement, Initiative, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Organized, Judgement, Accurate.
- Able to speak and understand English, comprehend written and verbal instructions.
- Must have valid authorization to work in Canada.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Sewing: 2 years (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)