- Documents and presentation preparation, including editing, modifying, translating and scanning with MS office.
- Data collection, consolidation and input for report, data analysis with excel.
- Meeting arrangement, including scheduling management, room booking, invitation sent and facility follow.
- Act as a key contact for internal and external clients, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries
- Expenses claim, business travel booking and administrative tasks management.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 2+ years’ experience in secretarial/administrative position
- Effective time management and professional problem-solving skill.
- Attention to details.
Familiar with MS Office mainly on PPT and excel, basic knowledge of finance and etc.
Trade X is a hyper-scaling tech start-up that has built a digital B2B platform for global trade, logistics, and fintech. Our mission is to unlock the economic benefits and simplify the complexity of global trade through the power of technology. Our vision is to develop a future cross-border trade operating system. Our trading community has access to a transparent and efficient digital market and has a full range of cross-border trading tools.
We combine global inventory and distribution systems, trade compliance, digital trade documents, international payments, global freight, trade finance solutions and reputation systems on one platform to deliver a safer, faster and more efficient experience.
Trade X is an international company with 3 business hubs in Toronto, Dubai and Shanghai, also operates offices in Washington DC, Mexico, and Tianjin.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $23.00 /hour
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)