Looking for the following qualities in an individual seeking a full time Operations Manger position in the Audio Visual Industry.
Labour & Logistics Scheduling
· Ensure proper scheduling of personnel and transportation for confirmed events.
· Coordinate with Sales/Operations to ensure event labour and logistical requirements are accurate.
· Designate crew leads and communicate project scope, execution plan and crew responsibilities.
· Confirm venue elements such as load in procedures, power, loading dock permissions, etc.
· Arrange any required travel or accommodations for assigned crew members.
· Focus on revenue maximization & cost control, in accordance with procedures.
· Develop policies, procedures, and workflows.
Employee & Freelance Administration:
· Provide direct supervision of employees and freelancers, including; managing personal information and qualifications, timekeeping, approval of invoices and performance appraisals.
· Promote motivation, communication, teamwork and positive attitude between all employees.
Sales & Operational Support
· Support Account Executives with the preparation of quotes and work orders from both a technical and labour requirement perspective.
· Produce and prepare event documentation including, but not limited to, the creation of floor plans, production schedules, wiring diagrams etc.
· Daily operational duties including, but not limited to, testing inventory, loading/unloading trucks, preparing for shows, general cleaning and organization.
· Arrange cross rentals of equipment when needed.
· Ensure proper scheduling and tracking of truck maintenance, reports, and inspections.
· Assist with show delivery/set-up/dismantle as needed.
EXPERIENCE: NOT NECESSARY, BUT PASSION FOR OPERATIONS: ABSOLUTE MUST!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- operations: 1 year (Preferred)