AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA)
Our values - Customer First
At 4finance customer satisfaction is a prerequisite to our success. We understand that today’s customers need convenient and hassle-free access to funds. We offer a simple, convenient and transparent solution to customers when they need it most.
Data We are a technology-driven business built on data-driven insight based on comprehensive, multi-sourced information.
Transparency We pride ourselves on being a responsible lender, communicating openly and transparently with our customers.
Flexibility Perpetual innovation is central to all aspects of our business allowing us adapt to a rapidly changing consumer finance environment
The 4Finance Training and Development Specialist is responsible for the creation / development / maintenance, delivery and evaluation of Operations employee training programs to meet specific business needs for new and existing team members. The Training and Development Specialist is accountable for identifying skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for front line sales, service and collections agents and their leaders to perform their duties successfully. This individual will facilitate new hire training and onboarding as well as facilitate training designed to upskill existing employees. Additionally, the Training and Development Specialist may actively support Operations Supervisors during the preparation and delivery of team huddles and Managers in the delivery of training for the Supervisors.
- Develop and deliver training content and curriculum that ensures Operations employees – sales, service and collections agents and leaders – have the policy and procedure knowledge and skill needed to perform specific jobs successfully
- Engage key stakeholders across the Operations leadership team to identify training needs and priorities
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Create learning paths for agents, Supervisors and Managers
- Design, schedule and deliver soft skills courses that up-skill team members and support Supervisors and Managers in leading their teams effectively
- Develop and administer training evaluation process; report on the effectiveness of training
- Develop and maintain an effective new hire training program for sales, service and collections agents:
- Create and / or update (improve) training curriculum and content
- Monitor new hire attendance and payroll hours
- Coordinate rotation from classroom training to the floor for shadowing during practicum weeks
- Conduct debrief and real time side-by-side evaluations including final one-on-one sessions
- Monitor effectiveness of on the job training
- Create and implement “buddy system”
- Create new hire report card for hand off to appropriate Supervisor
- Liaise / collaborate with supporting teams to ensure “Contact Centre New Hire On-boarding Process” is followed
- Support change initiatives with timely and thorough training programs
- Facilitate train the trainers on programs developed to ensure standard / consistent roll-out of programs and information
- Support the content creation and delivery of team huddles and lunch and learn sessions
- Participate in the user acceptance testing of systems that will require the development and facilitation of training
- Ensures positive change management by utilizing train-the-trainer sessions; inclusive of Supervisors and all other related support teams.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques for adult learning
- Work closely with the Communication and Knowledge Management Specialist to ensure training modules and Pythia content are up to date and accurate
- Facilitate remote meetings with offsite office(s) and manage other tasks remotely via Skype and/or Polycom
- Ensure training records are kept and updated on a regular bases
Skills and Behaviour:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate concepts and processes in an easy to understand manner to a diverse audience
- Strong facilitation skills in and outside of a classroom environment.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with Operations leadership team members
- Ability to develop and deliver training concepts using methodologies focused on immediate application and use
- Strong analytical, follow-up, organizational and time management skills
- Skill in observation, motivating, coaching and providing feedback
- Ability to evaluate and develop employees
- Strong PC skills and the ability to use appropriate software tools
- Must represent Operations and 4Finance responsibly and professionally
- Travel to offsite office(s) may be required for training sessions and team meet
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree, ideally in training and development or a related subject
- 3+ years in needs analysis, training course design, content creation, delivery and evaluation
- Related work experience in a sales and service and / or collections contact centre environment in a corporate or financial services environment
- Proven experience in facilitation, presenting and one-on-one coaching
Job Type: Full-time
- Training & Development: 5 years
- Contact Center or Financial Institution: 3 years
- Needs analysis, training course design, content creation: 3 years