Are you passionate about transportation? Are you an experienced Mechanic Supervisor?
We are currently looking for an experienced Mechanic Workshop Supervisor for our Brampton Terminal!!
Do you want to join a growing team? Are you looking for a (no need to say permanent again) stable job in an environment where you are treated like family?
Dicom Transportation Group is the company for you!
What's in it for you?
- Safety orientated team
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Safety Boot reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly - Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
To be negotiated
Shift: Day Shift
[one month ago]
- Schedule monthly and weekly vehicle interviews (RDS, PM, SAFETY)
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate work and inspection, maintenance and repair times for vehicles and equipment as required and with the assistance of the Mechanical Workshop Team Leader
- Work with operations to plan equipment downtime
- Control that all work performed and resources used at the workshop are put into (MIR) daily
- Establish and implement working methods to meet implementation schedules
- Ensure that service calls on the road get an answer
- Identify the causes (diagnostics) of malfunctions and failures on the road and plan to eliminate recurring causes
- Check and approve the closing of work orders (time and parts taken for repairs
- Check and approve repair and maintenance costs for work done externally
- Compile and verify the time cards of the staff in charge and transmit the data to the payroll officer
- Ensure the availability of tools and the supply of parts, fluid reserves and all necessary equipment to reach the expected levels of reliability.
- Make the appropriate follow-up with the storekeeper by supporting it in the purchase of parts
- Supervise suppliers for the purchase of parts, equipment, tools and guarantees. Analyze bids and negotiate prices respecting partners
- Control maintenance expenses (repair costs) against the authorized budget.
- Help plan spending (versus repairs) to come in the year
- Apply occupational health and safety standards, participate in the development of internal procedures, regulations and ensure their application
- Establish the vacation schedule and approve it
- Ensuring order and discipline
- See the maintenance of buildings
- Implement quality standards so that the physical layout of premises and equipment is safe, clean and optimal
- recruitment, new hire integration, training and skills development, disciplinary records management, performance evaluation and attendance management
- Participate in the development of special projects and see to their advancements
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team TODAY!
[one month ago]
This in an overnight position 11pm to 8am. Not a summer position, MUST also be available in September.
The Grocery Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The Clerk will deliver exceptional customer service, foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
Adhere to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety, corporate policies, and other programs and initiatives
Keep work area clean and presentable
Perform program execution and merchandising of product
Perform retail floor maintenance
Maintain back shop
Maintain a clean and safe working environment as per Company requirements
Other duties as required
Additional duties for receiving shifts (as authorized and scheduled by management
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Grocery stocking: 1 year (Required)
[one month ago]
As a Brand Associate, you’re an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You’re an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll deliver a best-in-class customer experience using an omni-channel approach.
Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
Enhance customer experience using all omni-channel offerings.
Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
Maintain a neat, clean and organized work center.
Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required.
Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
Able to utilize retail technology.
Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
Gap Inc. -